A memory a day - 30 - Toothy terrors


About 12 or 13, braces to straighten rather protruding fangs, which I actually quite like the idea of now! The scariest experience here though was the orthodontist telling me before putting the braces on that he thought I was a prime candidate for a new kind of teeth straightening where they would pull all my teeth out, straighten them and then put them back in. I completely believed him so after many gummy nightmares I was a quivering wreck upon going back for the next appointment where thankfully he just glued some rather ugly lumps of metal track to my teeth instead.

Comments

Your works are amazing, all of these illustrations are really beautiful.

You have a really cool blog here. Do you want to follow each other, I would love that.
Tereza
http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/
Ella Goodwin said…
Hi Tereza

Thank you! Ooh you have a lovely blog and I have indeed followed, eek it's going to cost me looking through your lush posts, those Red Valentino dresses are to die for eh!

Popular Posts