Recommended Trail Map for The Fry Up Inspector

I have been drawing teeny tiny pictures of The Fry Up Inspector's recommended cafes and other local related haunts including The Owl Sanctuary, (fab music venue and where there is a once a month bar boot arts and makers sale), Archers Butchers (sossies!) and The Grosvenor Fish and Chip shop. I personally would also have added Imeldas shoe shop and St Benedicts Arts Supplies but I guess shoes and pencils weren't so relevant!!

Of all the cafes House Cafe is my personal favourite because of their consistent super friendly service making you feel so welcome as well as the most amazing home made ciabatta with your brekkie! (great for veggies too).






Click on the image and then right click/view image to zoom in :)





Comments

Kelsea Echo said…
These pictures with you holding up the little illustration vs. actual location are some of my favorite, ever! Love your nail polish color too :)
Kelsea Echo said…
These photos of you holding up the little illustration vs. actual location are the cutest! Also, I love your nail polish color - reminds me of mermaids. :)
animella said…
Ahhh thank you Kelsea! Too kind! :) xx

Popular Posts