Happy Easter!


Happy Easter! Hope you all had a fab day guzzling goodies! My ma cooked us a wonderful Sunday lunch of cauli cheese and roast tatties followed by chocolate bunnies so I think we shall all sleep well tonight (unbuttoning an ever tightening waistband as I type this...).  Hoping to catch up on lots of ideas that have been fizzling away this week since I'm not teaching for a few days so should have some more updates soon.

I had a very lazy day yesterday watching lots of short films, all stunningly beautiful in their own way. So if you are looking for something to take you away from what you really should be doing look no further! -

One of my favourite animators Julia Pott's fantastically surreal short "Belly" can be seen here -



And "Stanley Pickle" by Vicky Mathers, a dark fairytale in a mechanical world -



And a great example of collaboration about bulling - "To This Day"-


Enjoy your bank holiday!

Comments

Popular Posts