Pussycat pots


I went to a pottery taster session this morning  as part of Open Studios. Great fun, could've carried on all day but sadly it was only a couple of hours. 

If you're local give it a go, the lady who runs it is fab, you can book here. My offering was somewhat predictable and I wish I'd had more time to tidy him up but can't wait to get them back glazed and fired in a couple of weeks. Throwing was great fun, mine was the tubby one at the back of those four, I can't take credit for the elegant bowls my friend and ma made! Will be sweet with some bluebells from the garden in once it's fired though. (I hope!)

I have been working solid on wholesale orders of bags lately but I will be uploading some Coney Island Freak Show inspired illustration soon as we spent a fabulous whirlwind week in NYC last week.(pics to follow soon!)

Comments

Popular Posts