Kits and Kittens



It's been a couple of weeks since I updated as I've been so busy getting ready for various fairs and shows coming up. The first one of the Autumn was a big event at Chapelfield Gardens in Norwich. A really successful day and beautiful weather all day (thankfully!). Thanks to everyone who humoured me and my Percy photobooth! Even my ma in the bottom left corner!


I have also now listed my handbag handles as kits in the shop which means that you can now make them yourself in whatever crazy fabrics you like. They come with step by step instructions and downloadable pattern. It means they are more affordable for those who can't afford the ready made versions. It also frees up my time so I can concentrate on the illustration and stop trying to do absolutely everything!





I recently finished reading Her Fearful Symmetry by Audrey Niffenegger, a beautiful book. I always find it hard to let go of characters when I've been immersed so deeply in their world so this illustration was inspired by Valentina and the Kitten of Death. If anyone has any book recommendations I am always all ears!! You can buy this giclee print on premium Hanemuhle Fine art paper here.



A busy weekend coming up with Clutter City in Norwich on Saturday and then Handmade and Timeless at Ipswich Corn Exchange on Sunday. If you're in the area please come by and say hi!

Comments

Popular Posts