Happy Pancake Day!!!

I have done my pancake making chores this morning! (gave my son the salt cellar thinking it was sugar, whoops, luckily it went well with maple syrup apparently!)  I'm on a sugar detox at the moment and was surprised to find that marmite and tomatoes on pancakes is rather nice. Percy the cat has got the wrong end of the stick here but they sure look good! This little watercolour will be sent free with the first order today, I don't often sell originals so it could be a bit of a bargain depending on what you purchase! - http://shopmissella.etsy.com/

 


I recently finished a commission to illustrate these two Spanish kitties Rasca and Pica. A slightly more natural take which was an absolute pleasure.


This was the original image to work from. It must be nice to have creatures that clearly love each other so much unlike our two bickering fluffbags - 




I am always open to ideas, collaborations and commissions so just drop me a line for a chat about anything or even just to say hi! - ellajanegoodwin at gmail dot com

I'm also working with iSchool Zambia again this month to create illustrations for schools which is such a fulfilling project that I am really proud to be a part of. Here is a snapshot of some of the zillions of illustrations from last year! Simpler than my personal work due to speed of putting them together but great fun nonetheless!




Comments

Popular Posts