Shows, fairs and fish

So after a mud filled weekend at my first festival of the year it's been a super busy week! I finished off my 'Let your fish swim away' illustration just in time for it to be part of an exhibition I am in at Willow Gallery starting next week. (more about that in my next post when it's all up and I can show you pics!) My first solo show and in a lovely space so I'm really looking forward to taking all these creatures along...

This new print is available here :)

As with the  Zazen girl in my last post this is also inspired by an element of Ruth Ozeki's 'A Tale for the Time Being". That book had such a profound effect on me, I really can't recommend it enough. This particular bit is about letting your fish swim away, those fears that flip around in our bellies....

 

All prints are on heavyweight premium quality fine art papers and always blow me away with the how beautifully they pick up the detailed line and vibrant colour. Yummy!

 

I have also produced this as a limited edition (25) concertina book printed again on heavyweight premium quality fine art papers and available here.








I have lots of fairs coming up in June too.. first up is the Art Car Boot Fair, wow there are some eclectic artists showing at this one!  https://www.facebook.com/events/255911311253599/


The week after that I will be under a stripy canopy at the I Make Fun Stuff market in Ipswich, I also have some work in the new I Make Fun Stuff pop up shop in Ipswich so if you're nearby go take a peek(opening in June).

Comments

Popular Posts