Hummingbirds and Pussycats

Whilst traveling over the last couple of weeks I became friends with some little hummingbirds who had been fluttering around in my head. These rings are from one of the watercolours. You can see more on my Facebook page in the shop.  




Rings available in the Etsy shop. :)


I have been playing with hanging them so if you click the image below you can download and make one too! I am  making these available for a limited period, after which time they will be available to download in the shop along with others. I do suggest you use heavier paper than I have for this first trial above but you could experiment with lots of different sizes, I would loooooove to see the results!



Click on image, then right click from the enlarged one and save.

Not to be used for commercial purposes ©Ella Goodwin



Comments

Nicole said…
CUTE!!! Love them

Popular Posts