February!

Oh my! How wrong was I when I told myself I would have time for all those pressing things in January. Things would quieten down... Ha and now it's mid February and I am only just getting time for a post.

The run up to Christmas was super hectic with orders, fairs and a hugely successful exhibition at House in Norwich. Thanks so much to all who came along and said hi and also bought little pieces of me :)

I have an exhibition throughout March at Cherryleaf Coffee House in Norwich. New work in the exhibition is based on local Folklore including The Dead Moon (below). A tale of how the moon came to fall to earth and ended up in a bog surrounded by witches on cats ..... (yes you can guess why this story appealed to me, the moon AND cats!)




I was also playing with Capybara in January (not literally, sadly) and this was the final illustration resulting from getting to know the pair via daily watercolours. 


I am also compiling the looser watercolours into a zine as so many have requested a copy :)

So this week is filled with finishing off work for the show which will include the story of the Bell Tower off the North Norfolk Coast and Black Shuck. I am also in Cambridge next Saturday between 11 and 5 at the Round Church with Etsy Cambridge. Please come down and say hi if you're local!

 I also now have work in We Make London's Kentish Town Gallery and Ceri Jam in Warwick, both are gorgeous venues housing a plethora of great illustrators and designers.










Comments

Popular Posts